Blackmagic Design has grown rapidly to become one of the world's leading innovators and manufacturers of creative video technology.
We are currently looking for a talented storyteller, passionate about crafting customer driven narratives to support our continued expansion within the Europe, Middle East and Africa markets.
We’re looking for a team player, who can effectively collaborate with internal and external partners across multiple time zones and cultures, as easily as they can identify and create new ways to tell the Blackmagic Design story.
Joining a small, growing in-house communications team based out of the UK, you will support the development and execution of the EMEA communications strategy that promotes, enhances, and protects Blackmagic Design’s reputation.
The Communications Executive must:
- Create original, engaging stories and turn those into PR success
- Possess sound editorial judgment, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to prioritize and focus on what’s most impactful or important
- Plan and implement product reviews programs in support of new product launches
- Have - or be capable of - establishing trusted relationships with journalists and influencers
- Act as a responsive, first point of call for the EMEA press office, including out of office hours support when and where necessary
- Be familiar with, and enthusiastically curious about, the creative video technology space and general technical innovation
- Monitor and collate media coverage across all platforms in a timely and organized manner
- Mature, ambitious, responsible and hard working
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized, an eye for detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently, but also a strong collaborator and team player
- Fluency in English and (nice to have) proficiency in a second language
- Ability to travel, with some weekend work required
- Experience in running and producing content for social media channels and campaigns
- An eye for good, well composed visual images (stills and video)
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by April 30th