We’re looking for a talented Developer in Manchester or Cardiff
Want to make a difference?
At Kagool we’re extremely passionate about what we do. It’s what got us our Sitecore Platinum Partner status and keeps us engaging with and growing a range of clients digitally every day. With that said, it’s important to us that everyone who works with us feels the same way about what they do too.
We’re looking for a C#.Net Developer to join us who takes pride in their work and wants to join an exciting company at a time of growth and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with us.
· A love of coding
· Experience & competent in C# .Net & ASP.NET
· Experience with web applications
· Experience with SQL Server 2008+
· Experience of working with a multi-discipline team
· Experience in an Agile scrum environment
· An understanding of SOLID principles
· Problem solving skills as well as innovative ideas
· Previous professional experience of working with Sitecore CMS is highly desirable
· Ideally MVC experience
· Ideally digital agency experience – although this is not essential
· Knowledge and experience in working in Microsoft Visual Studio 2012+
· Familiar with Team City build server
· Familiar with TDS & TFS
· Able to consult and interact with customers on projects, some excellent communication skills are essential
· Able to challenge and not accept the status quo
· Working on multiple exciting projects and with different clients
· Experience of AWS & WCF web services
· Experience of integration with 3rd party systems
To support Kagool in a developer capacity. Ensuring Kagool’s reputation for excellence is met and supporting the company’s strategic plan for growth.
We’re one of the UK’s leading Sitecore partners. We’re digital specialists who get a real kick out of taking on difficult challenges and finding smart, simple answers.
We pride ourselves on a great working environment, offering you the opportunity to work with some extremely talented and creative colleagues and develop your skills daily.
What you’ll get in return:
A great salary with annual bonuses.
Plus, benefits that include:
· Up to 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays
· Private pension with matched contributions
· Eye care vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· Salary benefits portal
· Fantastic training and development opportunities
· Team away days
· Breakfast briefing sessions with the board
Interested in finding out more? Why not send your CV to: email@example.com and we'll be in touch. Or click the link below
No agencies please.