Client Success Manager
Is it a role for you?
Client Success Managers are the vital link between our team and our clients. You’ll be the main point of contact for even our biggest accounts, the person they turn to first when they have a query, whether it be about email open rates or how they refresh their marketing strategy for the year ahead. Love people? Know how to balance different sets of requirements? Get a kick out of seeing things through end-to-end? Known as the ‘go to’ person whenever one of your friends have a problem? Then this is the role for you.
You’ll work closely with a senior Strategist, who will share the same client accounts that you do. The Strategist will always be there to give you a hand on the tough marketing questions and guide the client in what they’re trying to achieve. But you’ll be right there too, helping to shape the account, developing their tactics and approach and seeing your clients grow to astronomical new levels.
You’ll be passionate about learning new skills and not afraid to jump in and get your hands dirty. One day you might be creating a quarterly plan for a client, another day you might be doing the actual posting for their social accounts. You might launch a website for a large national firm or guide a smaller business through some basic digital skills.
You will be the primary business contact for multiple clients and will be responsible for client satisfaction. You will provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within ClientsFirst to ensure quality. In addition, you will be prepared to build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business.
Is it us?
We’re a growth marketing agency based in Macclesfield. Our focus is on the B2B and professional services sectors with a digital bias - although we’re also pretty good at branding and traditional design! We’re known for delivering great work across online and offline channels. We’re HubSpot gold partners and we’re dedicated to spreading the word of Inbound marketing to as many businesses as possible. Always looking to improve, you’ll be joining a like minded team who are focused on building an agency that wins clients through reputation.
- Responsible for all client communications on client deliverables ad revenue across multiple retained accounts.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.Works closely with the production team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that pieces of work are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Strategist.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Works with marketing executives to deliver activity and KPI reports on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for picking up marketing activities on your accounts as agreed with the Strategist; with some accounts this could mean sending marketing emails or posting on social media, on others it may mean preparing reports or researching new content.
Skills, competencies and experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience in a B2B agency is desirable
- Experience of working in a client service environment
- Previous experience of working in or with financial services is useful but not essential
- Experience of working with HubSpot or holding HubSpot certifications would be a plus
Is it you? - Drop us a line and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org