As a Senior Specialist sitting within one of our Client Pods, you’ll need to combine your deep channel knowledge and insight, with your commercial and strategic awareness to support our client’s growth objectives.
Reporting directly into the Client Leadership Director and supporting the Client Partner, you must be able to ensure the client accesses the best of Epiphany & Jaywing’s people, knowledge and tools, to be proactive as well as reactive in your recommendations.
As one of four Senior Strategists in the business, the ideal candidate will become part of the strategic community within the agency, supported by both Strategy Directors and the Client Partnerships Director.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for our industry coupled with a healthy curiosity and previous experience in delivering strategic recommendations based on insight.
- Collaborate with Client Partners to support all Pod clients
- Pro-active approach to client recommendations
- Make recommendations as to the allocation of time and subsequent team resource required
- Regular client contact with day to day teams, both client and agency-side
- Ensure that the Client Partnerships team are aware of industry developments
- Support new business initiatives
- Ability to work as part of a team and as a self-starter
- A desire to stay at the forefront of the industry
- A strategic thinker and influencer
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to Mentor within the agency
- A track history of developing and delivering successful organic/paid strategies
- Knowledge of CRO & UX
- Planning experience
- Experience in writing & answer briefs using relevant frameworks & tools
- Ability to use date & Insight to create relevant & realistic recommendations
- Resource management: advising time allocated to channel activity
- Experience with Clients in a range of sectors