We’re looking to add someone rather special to our Client Services team in Leeds. This opportunity is an important client management position accountable for supporting client relationships, development and revenues. We would like to speak to people of all levels of account management experience to find the right person for the job.
As an integral part of the Client Services team you will build and grow relationships with new and existing clients that consist of national and international brands and assist strategically and innovatively with their marketing activities. You will also get involved in preparation of pitching, working closely with our new business team.
Naturally we want someone who has a well-rounded knowledge of digital marketing, and proven experience of managing digital acquisition campaigns and possibly web development experience too. You will work alongside our inhouse teams of digital experts to implement projects, and your key strength will be outstanding client management skills.
Our city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your teeth into some amazing projects, working with an incredible list of clients.
What we need
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in a digital marketing agency.
- You will have a demonstrated track record of client relationship development.
- You will have good knowledge of managing a client through digital projects of various size and budget.
- You will have the ability to deliver true consumer insight at the highest level of planning.
What you'll be doing
- Day to day management of your clients, including good commercial management of their account.
- Assess and highlight cross selling opportunities between agency disciplines.
- Mentor junior members of the team providing knowledge and support.
- Ensure you have complete understanding of client business, target audiences, customer demographics to be able to implement strategies to target these audiences.
- Assist the Client Services Director and Director of Clients in achieving client targets/KPIs.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Flexi time.
- Career development.
- Direct application bonus of £1000 (when you successfully pass your probation)*
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays.
- Quarterly staff benefits.
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
*You will receive up to £1000 (dependent on level of role) when you successfully pass your probation if you apply directly to us.
To apply direct, email your cv and covering letter including your salary expectations to email@example.com To ensure you qualify for the direct application fee please quote the code DAF2019 on your application.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for a sneak peek at what its really like to work here.