We're looking for a Digital Client Director to join McCann Connected, the digital arm of McCann Manchester. We're 40 people strong, working out of Deansgate and deliver digital marketing services on behalf of a range of exciting brands.
McCann Connected is the digital arm of McCann Manchester. We’re 40 people strong, working out of Deansgate, surrounded by the vibrant culture of the city.
We understand the complex digital journeys customers make, and deliver creative digital solutions to problems, without bias or border. We become more connected every day - to each other, to devices, to services and brands and our work reflects this.
We deliver lead digital marketing for both integrated clients of the wider McCann Manchester client base, as well as independent clients of McCann Connected. We’re looking for a Client Director to join the family.
The Part You’ll Play…
With the continued success of our McCann Connected teams we now have an exciting opportunity for a Client Director to work closely with our multi-channel accounts to offer a strategic lead and ensure their campaign objectives are consistently met.
- You will take a lead responsibility for your clients’ satisfaction, retention and growth, whilst developing a strategy to ensure the client is managed efficiently and profitably.
- You will immerse yourself within your client’s business, their sector and their digital marketing objectives/performance, and proactively use this knowledge to become an integral part of the client’s marketing team – ensuring McCann Connected is seen as a key strategic partner.
- You will be responsible for creating a development plan for your clients, ensuring ongoing client satisfaction, client retention and striving for client growth within the agency.
- You will take full responsibility for the retention and growth of revenue. Actively grow your own revenue and have an understanding of the wider teams’ revenue responsibility.
- You will be required to ensure your clients have a full understanding of the services McCann Connected can deliver as well as the wider McCann Manchester offering to maximise all new business opportunities.
As Client Director You’ll Bring…
- It is essential that you have extensive agency experience in a Client Director / Digital Account Director capacity with a passion and grasp of the full digital marketing mix – including SEO, paid media such as PPC, display and affiliates, social marketing, email marketing, conversion rate optimisation and an understanding of web design and build.
- Experience of integrated marketing campaigns and international campaigns would be an advantage.
- Be commercially and strategically focused with a proven track record of maximising business opportunities within larger / multi-channel accounts.
As Client Director You’ll Have Access To…
- The opportunity to join our prestigious agency working with a range of high profile clients.
- A structured training and development programme designed to progress you through the business.
- The opportunity to make a real difference and play an integral part in the continued success of our business.
- A chance to join a vibrant, innovative team that constantly look to push the boundaries of what can be achieved.
Working with McCann will be a journey, it’ll be both fun and challenging. We want you to grow with us, and create work our clients will be excited about and work you will feel proud of.
For more information on our Client Director (Digital) role, just apply below!