Our Leeds HQ is looking for someone to head up a group of accounts. You’ll ensure clients receive an exceptional level of service and deliver outstanding strategic and creative thinking. As well as be accountable for setting and hitting budgets, leading account growth and taking an active role in new business opportunities.
Preferably from an integrated marketing background, you’ll build strong relationships with clients at a senior level, becoming a trusted and valued advisor. You’ll take overall financial control of accounts, including profitability, accuracy of forecasting, late payment, as well as fee negotiation, providing regular and timely reports to the CSD.
Some other areas of responsibility:
- Lead by example and recruit, manage, motivate, mentor, develop, train and reward the team in line with agreed budgets
- Be responsible for the commercials – forecasting and reporting in a accurate, timely and considered manner to the SMT and board.
- Demonstrate an ability to add significant value to the development of all clients’ business by generating fresh thinking and relevant new ideas, ensuring the agency is always at the forefront of all new initiatives undertaken by our clients, working with other senior members of the team to ensure exposure to the right expertise
- Ensure the right level of resource across all departments is allocated to each piece of business and provide appropriate input, as well as from a strategy, creative and specialist perspective
- Lead the cross-sell growth of your accounts in conjunction with the relevant senior team to ensure that all accounts are maximised
We offer a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
To apply click the link below - we'd love to hear from you.