Is multitasking your middle name? Can you plan projects with military precision? Think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the Top 100 rated digital agencies as an account manager? If so, Motionlab wants to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You’re a genuine team player, someone who can gel with clients and colleagues with the same ease
- You work well under pressure and thrive in a busy creative agency environment
- Your well-honed communications skills and natural ability to form strong relationships mean that you have a demonstrable track record of growing accounts and securing additional business
- You can solve problems on the spot and have the ability to find a solution that not only helps the client, but fits also with the busy internal agency schedule
- You have a real grasp of marketing concepts and can utilise traditional and digital channels to raise brand profiles
- You have a knack for identifying client needs and are able to draw on the pool of expertise within the team to plan campaigns that meet objectives and surpass expectations
- You bring projects in on time and to budget
- Agency experience is a must, as is a demonstrable track record of managing multiple accounts across a plethora of sectors
- Understanding and a genuine enthusiasm for marketing – traditional and digital (from website development, SEO and PPC through to social media, print and branding.)
- Proposal writing experience with the ability to pitch for new business.
- Commercially minded, as well as helping to bring in new business, you must be able to highlight opportunities to cross and upsell to existing clients
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong Word & Excel skills
- An understanding of the different marketing channels including SEO, PPC and Social Media
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
Motionlab is a multi award-winning and rapidly expanding creative and digital marketing agency specialising in Web Design, Print, SEO, PPC, Analysis, Social Media, PR & Email Marketing solutions.
Boasting state-of-the-art offices in Preston’s Citygate, Motionlab works on behalf of various national and global brands covering a broad range of sectors. Clients include: Johnson Cleaners, AO.com, Conservatory Outlet, Collinson, Granite Transformations, The FIT Show, Furness College and Saint-Gobain.
We’re a friendly bunch, almost 40 strong, and we’re all extremely passionate about the work we do. This combination makes Motionlab an inspiring and fun place to work and plays a big part in our success.
Salary is negotiable (dependent on experience).