CG Operators and Junior Post Production Support Engineer
Farm FX are looking for talented and experienced CG generalists to join their expanding team in Manchester.
We have a number of permanent, contract and freelance roles available. As part of the Farm Group you will help create award winning TV shows, documentaries, dramas and commercials.
- Create high-quality work on time and to specification.
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- To produce a high standard of great looking imagery across a range of styles; from photo real CG composited against live action through to stylized fully CG work.
- Take a shot from concept through to delivery
- To be proactive when executing shots and assisting the team.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end CG.
- Strong skill set in modelling (Hard surface and organic), texturing, animating, lighting, rendering (Arnold/Vray/Redshift) and compositing.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya/Nuke as well as a solid understanding of most CG techniques and technologies.
- Rigging experience a plus
- Must be self-motivated, a team player and organised
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills with both clients and colleagues.
- AE experience a plus
Junior Post Production Support Engineer
First line Post Production Support role primarily based in Central Manchester.Support of Avid editing systems, Pro Tools studios, colour grading and VFX systems and general IT support duties.
To apply for any of these roles please send your CV, showreel and a covering letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org