To accommodate the continuing growth of SupaReal, we are on the hunt for the next brilliant person to join us on our journey. The role we are currently recruiting for is a Campaign Planner.
Who are we?
SupaReal is a dynamic B2B Inbound and Content Marketing agency based in Ancoats, Manchester. We help our clients grow with a sophisticated and strategic approach that increases awareness, builds authority and generates relevant inbound leads.
We are also an agency partner of HubSpot, the world's leading inbound marketing platform.
What’s the job?
- You will be involved in all areas of inbound marketing, such as social media, content creation and email marketing. Some key aspects of this role will include:
- Working closely with clients to understand and interrogate the brief.
- Conducting primary and secondary market or audience research.
- Development of plans for stand alone campaigns or ongoing marketing programmes.
- Developing promotional plans including publisher media and paid and organic social.
- Researching content topics and themes, then working with the team to bring these topics to life through a wide variety of content assets including ebooks, video/moving image, infographics, webinars etc.
- Collaborating with the SupaReal team and suppliers during campaign implementation.
- Collaborating with in-house client teams when appropriate (for example internal digital teams or marketing staff).
- Reviewing campaign results and identifying optimisation opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Excellent understanding of content and inbound marketing methodologies, techniques and good practice.
- Good knowledge of inbound channels and how to use them to drive results for clients (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, paid media).
- Solid market and audience research skills, both primary and secondary methodologies.
- The ability to analyse research data and apply insight to develop it further into useful strategic tools such as personas, segmentation and value propositions.
- Knowledge of how campaigns can be delivered using modern marktech platforms (HubSpot, Eloqua and Pardot are particularly welcome).
- Experience in the planning and definition of marketing campaigns or programmes of work (for example designing automation workflows and lead scoring).
- Experience of design-led thinking and workshop techniques is not essential but would be advantageous.
- Flexible approach to tasks and process change, willing to bring new ideas to the table.
- Able to switch between big-picture thinking and focusing on the detail, as well as more creative thinking when concepts or innovative approaches are needed.
- Confident communicator.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Extremely organised and focused.
- Good project management skills.
- A good writer, with a desire to become great.
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media.
- Outreach and building relationships with third parties.
- A keen eye for design and visuals.
- Able to remain productive when working independently.
What’s on offer?
- We will invest in you, your career and your wellbeing - whilst offering competitive pay and holidays. Perks of the job include:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience).
- 25 days holiday a year (not including Bank holidays).
- Freedom to work from home 1 or 2 days a week.
- Apple Macbook Pro provided.
- Character offices in an old mill in Ancoats.
- A commitment to support you as a happy, healthy, human.
- Close, collaborative, family environment.
- Commitment to your professional development and clear career progression.
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company.
Here‘s what Beth Henderson, one of our Inbound Marketing Managers, has to say about her time at SupaReal so far: “In the last two years, I have refined my existing skills and developed completely new ones - helping me to become a 'swiss army knife' in digital marketing. I've been given endless opportunities to grow as an inbound marketer at SupaReal and I don't believe anywhere else would have invested so much time and effort into my own personal development. My role involves working within several different areas of digital marketing, which means I have a much clearer view of what I enjoy doing most and what my strengths are.”
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the SupaReal journey, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and one of our team will be in touch to arrange a chat.