Are you a creative filmmaker brimming with ideas? Do you love to develop concepts from paper and see them through to screen? Do you want to be part of an exciting, dynamic agency with a portfolio of huge, revered clients? Are you ambitious with a hunger and desire to exceed expectations and be part of something special?
If the answer to all these questions is “Yes”, then we’d love to meet you; you could be just the person to fill our vacancy for a talented camera operator/editor. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, ambitious, creative person to join our team and produce exciting content for some of the biggest brands in the UK.
We’re looking for a video all rounder who loves capturing content as much as they do finishing it. You’ll lead projects from initial brief to execution, working within our talented Film & Video team to deliver inspirational results.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate tons of passion, knowledge, creativity and a keen eye for detail to ensure the exacting standards we set continue to be delivered on every production.
The role reports directly to our Head of Film & Video and will require you to demonstrate the following:
• Ability to manage and take full ownership of multiple concurrent projects including budget responsibility
• Skilled camera operator with hands-on experience of working in a variety of different shoot situations, ideally with background and knowledge of Canon C300/DSLR cameras
• Knowledge of and ability to light for video – both location and studio based.
• Experienced editor (Premiere)
• Motion graphics and animation skills (After Effects)
• Good understanding of other CC Adobe applications
• Ability to offer strategic and creative thinking to clients
• Experience of managing workflow and working as part of a production team
• Client communication and project development skills
• A passion for new techniques, equipment and all things that move
This role is ideal for an ambitious filmmaker who wants to play a key role in a fast paced, dynamic production team and be part of a very exciting future.
What we offer:
We are a privately-owned agency able to structure remuneration to secure the right candidate and offer a range of other staff benefits including pension and life insurance, private health and up to 25 days holiday (after a qualifying period). We are passionate about investing in the career development of all of our people, and provide opportunities for individuals to grow within our business as we achieve our exciting goals. You will be working from our Manchester office, in a fantastic and rewarding environment, alongside a talented and ambitious team at a really exciting time in our growth.