Fancy joining a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Company to Work For?
We are a global award-winning digital marketing agency with offices in Leeds, London, New York and Singapore. We are passionate about digital and experts in marketing. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands to consumers online.
We’re looking for a pragmatic, enthusiastic and committed Business Development Manager to lead and develop the new business team in our London office. This is a very exciting and rare opportunity to be part of our continued London growth.
The BDM will cover the Digital Experience, Website and Digital Platform Development arm of twentysix. You will have maximum drive in acquiring and managing pitch opportunities managing client stakeholders and winning new business.
Our city centre London office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Naturally we want someone who’s incredibly driven and ambitious with a demonstratable background in new business wins.What we need
- Aptitude for new business process.
- Be able to demonstrate how previous contribution has led to successful business wins.
- Must have experience on large scale web builds.
- Experience of developing pitches
What we'd like
- Experience of selling digital and web
- Happy to liaise directly with clients.
What you'll be doing
- Deliver to sales revenue targets
- Manage the new business process from initial engagement all the way through to final pitch presentations
- Write tender documents
- Work in collaboration with the agency pitch team to help develop new business pitch presentations
- Work closely defining correct technical solutions with Solutions Architect, CTO and creative director and UX director
- Add value to the new business sales processes
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.
To find out more about the role please apply direct. Mail to: email@example.com Please quote the code DAF18 on your covering letter.
By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent of level of role), when you successfully complete your probation.