PRWD are an award winning website optimisation agency. We are the sole UK representatives for the Global Optimisation Group, alongside other world leading agencies including WebArts, Conversionista and Wider Funnel.
Following our Growth Methodology™ , we run optimisation programmes which use customer research insights, psychology, data and creative design to feed into our website A/B tests, delivering business changing results for our clients. Working with some amazing businesses across the UK and Europe including Schuh, Bensons for Beds, Moss Bros, Skyscanner, Gamesworkshop, MoneySupermarket, Harveys, Lakeland, The North Face, Lovehoney, Vans and Trend Micro to name a few.
Our team are our biggest asset; we only hire the very best people with the right personal values, allowing us to deliver the best results with the highest integrity.
WHERE YOU COME IN
PRWD already benefits from a fantastic reputation within our industry. Your role will be to develop a sales strategy that you will deliver to generate outbound leads, as well as working on and converting inbound leads from our marketing team.
Our business has very high integrity and as such our approach to new business is a consultative approach. We’re looking for someone to represent us, as well as a confident self-starter, experienced in using a range of sales techniques to work on securing big contracts deals.
Your experience and passion for all things digital, means you’ll naturally become a specialist in not only understanding conversion rate optimisation, but more importantly how our service can deliver exceptional results for clients.
• Obtain relevant market intelligence to develop your outbound sales strategy and deliver this to target and budget
• Develop and work with an existing lead database (salesforce) and maintain validity of data/records
• Evaluate and continually improve our sales approach, process and sales collateral
• Sales forecasting and budget management
• Handle all incoming leads promptly and grade/qualify. Uncover prospects motivations, expectations and objectives as well as gathering your own insights on the business.
• Problem solve and overcome prospect objections
• Develop and lead winning pitches, consultative selling meetings and informal meetings with prospects.
• Respond to RFP’s and briefs, to a high level of quality and within deadlines, ensuring our response meets objectives and is feasible
• Employ sales tactics and persistence to close sales and manage contract negotiations
• Handle repeat business and upselling with existing clients
• Report in weekly/monthly management meetings on pipeline and targets
• Build and develop valuable partnerships with 3rd parties
• Consistently hit or exceed sales revenue targets
• Happy to travel to events or meetings around the UK and Europe
Essential Skills & Attributes
• Confident, genuine and personable
• Well organised
• Great written and verbal communication skills (a confident networker)
• Self-motivated and positive/resilient attitude
• 4+ years’ experience working in a similar role ideally in an agency environment
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets and converting high value deals
• Experience of tender processes and leading pitches to senior decision makers
• Understanding of what CRO and UX are
• Driven to hit targets while maintaining high professional integrity with a strong commercial acumen
Life at PRWD
• 33 days holiday including bank holidays
• Additional day holiday for your birthday
• Training and personal development
• Company contributed pension scheme
• Good coffee and fresh fruit
• Working in a company that really cares about the work they deliver with an emphasis on building and developing our team and developing great client relationships.
Sounds like you? If you’ve got the skills, experience, and passion for this role we want to hear from you.
Send us your CV and tell us why you’d like to work with us along with your current salary information and notice period. Please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: only applicants who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.