Are you an experienced and highly-motivated new business hunter who is ready to join the leading event agency in the UK?
We are live events & creative agency based in Greater Manchester. In our 30th year of business, HGA boast a client base of big brands and exciting businesses for whom we deliver award-winning live events as well as film, digital and design projects. In 2019 we have big ambitions to grow our client list even further and we need a new member of our Sales Team to help us get there.
This is a really exciting role for a driven, talented individual with fantastic earning potential.
Our ethos is to Challenge the Ordinary in everything we do in order to create unforgettable, positive experiences for our clients and we would love to hear from individuals who share our approach. A passion for sales and relationship building is a must.
The successful candidate will report to our Client Services Director and will be responsible for researching and contacting prospects in with the objective of securing new revenue. There is a genuine opportunity to progress into a Head of New Business role for the successful candidate.
Candidates must have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets in a new business focussed role and will be enthusiastic and dedicated in their approach to bringing new clients onboard.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintaining a high level of activity
- Producing monthly reports for the Client Services Director
- Managing your diary and KPI’s
- Securing quality appointments based on market intelligence
- Entering data into our CRM system
- Researching and connecting with key decision makers using social media and other specific marketing activities generated internally
You will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to think on your feet
- A passion for HGA and its services
- Ambitious, well-organised and determined in nature, driven by targets
- Self-motivated but a strong team player
- An understanding of the creative services sector
What we offer:
HGA offers a competitive base salary with an uncapped commission as well as a range of other benefits including up to 28 days holiday, stakeholder pension, private health (after qualifying period) and RAC cover. You will be working from our Manchester office, in a fantastic and rewarding environment where employees are valued. You’ll be working alongside a young, talented and ambitious team at a really exciting time in our growth.
If you believe you are the ideal person for this role, please send your CV and a covering note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies. Please note, if we receive CV’s and other unsolicited communication from recruitment agencies we will treat these as our own information to do with as we please.