Business Development Manager
Eager to help an exciting and innovative business grow? Burning with passion for the Digital Marketing sector? Ready to take your career to the next level? We sound like the perfect match!
We’re on the lookout for a talented Business Development Manager to join our expert team based in the heart of Manchester city centre.
You’d be joining a company that’s been around for over 20 years, but is always keeping an eye on the future. We love delivering innovative solutions for our clients and finding new ways to put their message out there with creativity, flair and that little dash of something special that there’s probably a French word for.
Ah yes… Je ne sais quoi!
We don’t just do that for our clients; we do it for our staff too. As a part of the Fast Web family, you’ll be working in a friendly and relaxed environment that rewards creative thinking.
We’re dedicated to helping our people have fun here and continue to develop their professional skills. We offer personal development plans and flexi-time, so you can make your work work for you!
Reporting to the Group CEO, you’ll be responsible for generating new business opportunities for the agency’s range of digital marketing services, and managing the new business process through to a successful conclusion.
Sound good? Here’s what we need from you!
- Identifying potential new business opportunities for the agency’s whole range of services.
- Working with the agency marketing team to identify target sectors and businesses.
- Making initial contact with potential clients and introducing the agency’s services.
- Communicating the agency’s core USPs and how we differentiate from others in the market.
- Qualifying potential clients and performing a needs assessment as to where the agency can help.
- Briefing the relevant delivery teams as to the requirements for proposals and managing the delivery to the prospect.
- Overseeing the process from initial contact through to signed agreement for delivery of services.
- Representing the agency at networking and industry events.
- Demonstrable experience of sales within a service-based environment
- An understanding of Digital Marketing services and technology as part of a sales role
- Professional approach to sales and new business generation
- A solutions-based approach to sales, where needs are assessed and bespoke solutions provided
- Experience of selling digital marketing services (SEO, Social, Paid Media, Websites)
- A strong network of contacts in the digital marketing space that can be approached
Salary £30K - £40K depending on experience, plus bonus scheme
In return for all your hard work, you’ll get amazing benefits like:
- 33 days’ holiday including all Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working hours and the opportunity for some remote working
- Personal Development Plan and 121 coaching
- Member of Leadership Team
- Relaxed dress code in a friendly, creative atmosphere
- Gym fee contribution
- Bike scheme
- Child care scheme
- Industry event opportunities
- Career advancement and training opportunities
- Regular Social & Cultural Events
Interested? We'd love to hear from you - click the link below to apply direct, or email your CV, with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org