Business Development Executive
Epiphany is now searching for a Business Development Executive to join our sales and marketing team in Leeds. This exciting opportunity will enable a suitably experienced individual the opportunity to work closely with our sales and marketing team to look for our next generation of clients.
You will outgoing and intuitive with a go-getter attitude, responsible for developing new and existing relationships with large companies to introduce our agency and create interest in our range of social and search services. You will benefit from an existing database to work from, alongside building and sourcing your very own strong network of new brands and contacts in the market.
- You will be working alongside skilled and passionate individuals and will be provided with a structured training programme for your continuous development
- Your working hours will be 9-5 with 1 hour for lunch (No weekends)
- Competitive basic salary depending on previous experience
- Uncapped commission on both meetings attended and deals closed
- Generous holiday allowance, which includes the Christmas period
- Regular social activities including monthly “Ministry of Fun” staff events
- Epiphany Black is our very own national staff discount scheme
- Cold and warm telemarketing
- Appointment making
- Brief the wider team on opportunities
- Spread the word of Epiphany's great work
- Sector research
- Work alongside marketing to devise campaigns
- An understanding of search, digital marketing, PR and social media
- Commercially minded
- Strong telesales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive mental attitude
- Ability to build effective and long-standing relationships with clients
Interested? Please send us your CV and apply via the link below!