B2B PR Account Manager
This well established and successful Manchester based B2B Integrated agency has an exciting new role in their PR team. They are looking for a new B2B PR Account Manager to join their 4 person PR team to work on construction, trade, building product clients.
The role will involve you being one part client contact, one part media liaison and one part idea generator. As a PR Account Manager you will work to create and deliver on brilliant plans and campaigns for your clients, leading and delivering through more junior team members. As an Advocate in the agency, you will be a mentor, mediator and champion of who we are and all we do. This role reports to a Senior PR Account Manager.
Your core purpose is to…
- Manage your client and your junior team members to deliver accountable results
- Create campaign plans and calendars in line with your clients objectives
- Write press releases and features, working with the media to secure coverage
You are responsible for…
- Client relationships – Gaining and building the trust and confidence of your clients
- Financial & project performance – Collaborating with the team to make sure we always deliver
- Media relations – Dealing with incoming enquiries and proactively creating them
- Writing – Producing quality, engaging, relevant copy for features and press releases
- Guide others – Support more junior members of the team, helping them find solutions that they may not reach themselves
Why this role is important
Your clients and your junior team members rely on your for your advice and counsel, so you’ll be making an important contribution to their businesses and careers.
What success looks like
A client that trusts you and your strategic advice and campaigns that deliver on their KPI’s.
For more information about this and other roles, please send your CV to Helen Salt at Black Cherry recruitment Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or call 0161 228 7239.