At twentysix, we are a passionate team of digital enthusiasts.
We are an award winning digital marketing agency seeking an Automation Test Analyst to join our Testing Department. We are fun, vibrant, energetic and fast paced, work hard and play harder, but always have time to listen to our employees and strongly believe in collaboration through our employee voice programme and ethical commitments to Corporate Social Responsibility.
We are looking for an Automation Test Analyst who can demonstrate a strong knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as well as the creation of Test Automation frameworks. You will have a proven hands-on Automation Test experience working with web applications, and be committed to driving quality throughout the project lifecycle.
You will support the Head of Testing by mentoring and advising junior members of the team, as well as help shape our Test Automation function.
You will be ISEB Certified and have experience working in both Agile and waterfall methodologies along with strong experience in all aspects of Software Testing.
You will of course be able to work confidently with the following tool and technologies;
- Selenium both for UI and REST/API testing
- JIRA or similar tools
- Test frameworks using an OOP Language
- Clear understanding of the Test Pyramid and how to achieve it
- Proven track record of using bug-tracking/defect-management tools
- Ability to test for and advise on good user experience rather than just look, feel and functionality
- Competent in writing and working with C#
- SpecFlow experience desirable
To find out more, please apply direct, and qualify for a direct recruit fee of £1000 when you successfully pass your probation period by clicking the link below.