Carat, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, are looking for an Associate Director to join their growing team.
In this new era of media, Carat is changing the game. We are redefining the value of media to build our client’s businesses. We create communications ideas and make them happen across every possible channel – from social media to TV to sports sponsorship.
The role of the Client Service teams is to deliver an applied understanding of your clients’ businesses and marketplace from both a commercial and consumer basis. You will work collaboratively with relevant specialist teams to effectively plan and manage excellence in media use on behalf of your clients and of the agency.
• Owns or plays a leading role in the agency’s relationship with clients, both professionally and socially, to build professional trust and influence leading to loyalty and reliance
• Holds a highly commercial understanding of the client’s business – business parameters objectives and priorities.
• Plays a leading role in client meetings, developing compelling client documents and presentations
• Runs account activity; managing for quality control by applying both due process and creative problem solving
• Turns account data into insightful and strategic conclusions, ideas and recommendations
• Takes ownership of client budget allocation advice and makes evidenced and effective decisions
• Applies expert knowledge, commercial awareness and influencing skills to maximise account profitability, including reviewing added value products in order to maximise cross sell opportunities
• Works with Finance function to manage invoicing, debtors, exposure, and other terms of business/ commercial practices
• Collects, contributes to and delivers relevant and high quality marketplace insights to clients, demonstrating value and ensuring Carat are the preferred source of marketplace insight
• Manages and develops junior personnel effectively with the support of HR and/ or a Director
• Pro-actively contributes to the wider business success via the Associate Board