Account manager/senior account manager
Cornerstone is on the look out for a highly motivated and experienced account manager or senior account manager to join our growing agency.
Known for our passion for the industry, ability to achieve the impossible and provide outstanding work, client satisfaction and results, we are looking to recruit an account manager that is highly motivated, a strong communicator, an excellent people person and up for taking on new and demanding challenges.
The role will involve dealing with tight deadlines, management of multiple projects, client relationships and expectations, as well as providing the ability to multi-task whilst maintaining outstanding levels of attention to detail for clients and their campaigns.
The ideal candidate should have at least three years’ experience within a marketing or agency role, be looking to develop their career in a growing agency, be passionate about the job and be a strong and confident copywriter and marketing strategist.
Key roles will include:
- Managing many of Cornerstone’s client accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction, retention and account development
- Taking briefs from clients and translating that into working marketing ideas for our creative and digital teams to develop into a finished piece of work
- Providing quotations and estimates for client projects
- Copywriting for client campaigns, marketing literature and all other media and channels
- Marketing strategy, planning and working with other team members to achieve a positive outcome
- Good knowledge of various media channels, marketing techniques and industries
- Providing clients with marketing ideas, technical advice about emerging media channels and ways in which to leverage this for their marketing progression
- A strong understanding of digital technology and social media platforms and techniques
- Time management and planning, ensuring multiple projects are able to be completed in a polished and streamlined manner
- A keen eye for brand identity, consistency and creativity, with creative ideas to help develop client brand positioning and awareness
- Growing and stable agency
- Excellent team environment
- Bonus’ available for target achievement
- Real career progression for the right candidate including pay increases and role progression
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house gym (coming in new office space)
- Company healthcare insurance
- Candidates should be confident in dealing with clients face to face, over the phone and via email, and should have a love for their job and a willingness to work long hours as and when required.
- Common sense, an analytical mind and a strong focus on pro-active working will be key to your success within this role.
If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.