Account Manager – Sports OTT
StreamAMG is an award-winning tech company transforming the online video sector.
We help sports, media, betting and gaming organisations manage, monetise and distribute video content. We power the online video behind some of the largest brands in the world including organisations from BBC and ITV, to Liverpool FC and FC Barcelona, and William Hill and Betfair.
StreamAMG has grown 25% year on year since its foundation in 2001. Based in London, Manchester and Malta, we are a leading global provider of streaming and end-to-end OTT solutions. Our brand is trusted for technical excellence, agility and innovation, and we are continually launching new products to the market.
We are majority owned by PA Media Group, the leading content and data business. PA has a strong presence in the media and sport sector, and we will continue to collaborate closely, helping grow each other’s business.
In sports, we work we provide end to end digital products and services to the vast’s majority of UK football clubs and numerous sporting bodies and federations across Europe.
Our product suite is focused on providing end to end OTT websites and applications for our growing client list globally.
We are looking for an ambitious individual seeking to work within the sports sector with experience managing high value client relationships, analysing product specs, taking in project requirements, and evangelising a product suite to a group of managed and owned accounts.
The sports sector is growing quickly, as more and more organisations embrace streaming and OTT as a means of connecting with their audience. You may already be in client services, account management or new business development. Equally you may not. In our experience, strong commercial people come from a variety backgrounds: technology, product development, project management. Perhaps you work in an alternative area, but engage well with people, know how to spot a business opportunity, and are able to build great working relationships.
Your role will be the interface between clients and our own internal support team. You will grow client revenues by working closely with the client, identifying their needs, preparing presentations and proposals, and help upsell solutions to meet their needs.
This environment will give you a unique opportunity to develop your technical knowledge of how to support, promote and sell a diverse range of digital media products to a rapidly growing market.
Specifically the role will be to:
- Ensure the renewal and growth of customer accounts by means of a high level of proactive,
- value-add customer service;
- Provide prompt responses to clients when issues are raised, escalate issues to the support team to resolve, and provide regular updates to clients;
- Execute StreamAMG’s client communication strategy by keeping in regular contact with clients by email, phone and through the arrangement of quarterly and bi-annual account
- Review meetings;
- Record and maintain a backlog of product and service requests and ideas from clients;
- Collaborate with our technical, product, delivery and support team to upsell technology and value-add services to existing accounts;
- Communicate the customer’s goals and represent their interests to the team and the company as a whole; and maintain an extensive knowledge of StreamAMG’s products and services and how they serve our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and benefits, and key examples of usage.
Core Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required
- Educated to degree level
- Experience managing high profile sporting accounts is desirable.
- Confident with excellent communication skills (verbally and written) with board and C level type people.
- Excellent customer service and influencing skills
- Experience working in a sports based environment, preferably digitally.
- Solution focused with strong problem solving & decision making
- The motivation to work well individually but also as a high-performing member of a team
- High level of attention to detail
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
- Project/support software, such as the Atlassian suite (JIRA & Confluence etc.)
- Experience with digital platforms and working knowledge of OTT
What we offer in return
- Fun, friendly and dynamic work environment
- Team social events
- Competitive Salary
- Company benefits, including Private healthcare, Bike to work scheme and other benefits
- Working with high profile media clients
- A clear career path
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com, or click the link below