Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
McCann Manchester are recruiting for an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to manage TV and Press campaigns for a leading retail client!
Set in eight acres of Cheshire countryside with an onsite pub, bistro, gym and outdoor pool, McCann Manchester is a truly unique working environment. We are the largest integrated agency in the UK and create brand advertising, digital and communications strategies for some of the UK’s most interesting brands.
Due to continued growth of one of our largest clients, we are seeking an experienced Account Manager / Senior Account Manager ideally with retail experience who will be working on a fully integrated account. You'll primarily manage press advertising and TV / Radio campaigns for this exciting client with responsibilities including:
- Act as the day to day contact for the client, managing all jobs through agency systems and procedures.
- Develop accurate and engaging briefs and scheduling jobs ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Build effective working relationships with all key departments, ensuring they are updated and work is in line with client requirements.
- Ensure client requests are dealt with promptly and expectations are managed in terms of speed and delivery.
- Judge creative ideas for factual accuracy and relevance to brief.
- Ensure all creative work is signed off, proof read and all mandatory requirements have been included before leaving the agency.
- Work with executives to manage their workload and provide suitable development opportunities where appropriate.
What you’ll need as a Senior Account Manager:
- Previous agency experience as an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager. Experience managing TV and Press campaigns is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Highly developed organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of handling large volumes of work and working to tight, fast deadlines.
- Experience of working under pressure without compromising accuracy.
In Return, we offer:
- A competitive financial and benefits package and ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on a 9 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).