At twentysix, we are a passionate team of award winning digital enthusiasts. It is the talent that we employ that makes our business successful by creating great work for our clients.
In addition to an excellent benefits package, we pride ourselves on staff development and providing a working environment that is vibrant, supportive, professional, dynamic, exciting, fun, innovative, unique, energetic, generous and encouraging, all words used by our staff to describe twentysix.
We’re Looking for a proactive, energetic and ambitious digital marketeer with at least 3 years’ experience of managing large search marketing projects and budgets for multiple clients within a similar agency environment. The Account Manager is a middleweight client management position accountable for supporting client relationships, development and revenues.
- Build and grow client relationships
- Understanding their business and generating new ideas to enhance performance
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties
- Assist the Group Account Director and Client Services Director in achieving client targets/KPIs within the context of the opportunity
Strategic Account Planning
- Assist with strategic and innovative input into client plans
- Assess and highlight cross selling opportunities between the agency divisions
- Assisting in the preparation and pitching of new functionality and ideas
- Optimising the client relationship at all levels across all disciplines.
- Review and report against account profitability with ideas for improvement
- Effective and efficient forecasting of client spend
- Good commercial management of the account
- To support the agency in its delivery of ISO27001, including where applicable additional responsibilities for ISO asset owners (informed separately)
- To support the new business team in pitches, tenders and proposals where appropriate
- Team work
- Forward looking/ forward thinking
- Can do/sleeves rolled up
- Driving integration
- Extra mile
- Willingness to be adaptive
- Strive for excellence
- Always looking to do better
- Open and honest
- Committed. Involved
- Nice to work with
- A minimum of 3 years’ agency experience.
- A demonstrated track record of client relationship development.
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing large search marketing projects and budgets for multiple clients.
- B2B and B2C client management experience.
- Experience generating creative briefs and functional specifications for interactive content / apps.
- Experience managing a project team of content and digital PR executives to scope, plan and deliver content-led SEO campaigns.
- Experience delivering technical SEO audit findings and recommendations.
- Experience of managing digital strategies in a multi-channel scenario, incorporating SEO, PPC, Display and Affiliates.
- Experience of the healthcare, fashion, travel and luxury retail sectors in the UK.
- Understanding of organic and paid channels and their inter-connectivity as part of the digital marketing mix.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and ability to generate custom reports, dashboards and advise on appropriate event and UTM tagging based on client requirements.
- Knowledge of US markets preferable but not essential.
An Account Manager is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) Level 6 position, and therefore requires the successful applicant to hold at least one of the following qualifications;
- degree apprenticeship
- degree with honours - for example bachelor of the arts (BA) hons, bachelor of science (BSc) hons
- graduate certificate
- graduate diploma
- level 6 award
- level 6 certificate
- level 6 diploma
- level 6 NVQ
- ordinary degree without honoursCertifications: (preferable) SearchMetrics,
AdWords Fundamentals and Search advertising.
Ability to demonstrate high performance behaviours including influence, empathy, people development and team building.
Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
Ability to select, develop and motivate staff.
Able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity in relation to interacting with people at all levels.
Ability to deliver true consumer insight at the highest level of planning.
Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Basecamp, Email and Internet browsers. Experience of Paprika preferable.
To find out more about the role please apply direct.
Mail to: email@example.com Please quote the code AMLDN19 on your covering letter.