About Media Agency Group
Media Agency Group is the UK’s premier independent media planning and buying agency. Headquartered at the vibrant MediaCityUK, we pride ourselves on providing our vast range of clients with the most competitive advertising rates and the most effective media solutions.
As a Media Agency Group Account Manager, you will be sourcing, delivering and managing media campaigns across a range of formats, both traditional and digital, for a variety of clients. You will be identifying and capitalising on media trends in order to deliver the most effective advertising campaigns which meet the client’s ideal target audience.
We are a hard-working, passionate and committed team. To join us, you will need to have:
• excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
• excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and the ability to use your initiative
• the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly
• effective teamworking skills and the ability of influence and negotiate
• commercial awareness and knowledge of how the industry is developing
• a passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement
• resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
Our Account Managers contribute to and develop effective advertising campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
• meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements and gain a thorough understanding of their target audience
• working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
• presenting media proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns, helping clients to reach a final decision about their future advertising strategy
• handling budgets, managing campaigns and ensuring the smooth running of the advertising campaign
• monitoring and updating clients on the effectiveness of campaigns
We’re looking for dedicated people looking to grow and succeed with us. If you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.