Account Manager – Leeds
• Supports Associate Director to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
• Manages clients’ communications plans including timelines and budget
• Reviews client plans and uses understanding of the clients’ business to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and different ways of working
• Oversees the management and delivery of ongoing media plans and works with specialist teams to optimise performance
• Ensures ongoing delivery of integrated communications planning across all outputs
• Manages team and client business to deliver KPIs e.g. service PRF/SLAs and accurately tracks costs
• Leads on smaller client accounts and effectively run client meetings
• Allocates team resource to ensure delivery of data, information, projects against client deadlines
• Act as a trusted adviser to clients to build relationships, manage internal interactions and conversations with other markets as needed
• Coordinates invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed; Oversees processes to ensure smooth financial operations
• Sets example to team to keep abreast of current and future industry thinking and trends
• Effectively manages the team (execs & assistants) acting as a mentor to support the growth and development of all team members
The Ideal Candidate
• Good all round client knowledge
• Communication and product/ media planning skills
• Awareness of latest market developments and trends
• Strong experience of creating engaging planning processes. Able to plan across online and offline media channels
• Experience of managing teams
• Experience of working with and managing clients
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – 25 days holiday, competitive pension plans, life assurance, free eye tests and rail season ticket loans. As well as perks such as kitchens stocked with tea and coffee and staff events, there are great local and national discounts from leading retailers.
We also offer lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. There is also a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy a couple of extra day’s holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands – Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Carat is part of the fastest growing global media group. Representing the whole of the agency to our clients your role demands impressive collaboration skills as well as the agility to add value across the 20+ channels we manage on behalf of our clients. Having an ambitious attitude will see you thrive. We share our passion for media with our clients, so they know they can trust us to keep them at cutting edge of the industry and deliver pioneering media campaigns.
To apply please email your CV to our Recruitment Manager, Rebekah Sollom or you can upload your CV directly via our careers site and view other vacancies