Where we really excel is when we get the opportunity to work as a digital partner, not just for web-builds, but helping clients navigate and maximize opportunities across the full digital landscape. We can respond to all those needs with an in-house team who are continuously striving to put smiles on our customers’ faces.
With the aim of maximizing our services and revenue, the Account Manager will provide a strategic approach and practical guidance to how the agency services their portfolio clients.
Being responsible for managing the relationship of several key accounts, you will work very closely with the delivery team to ensure we maintain high levels of service quality, customer retention and growth. This will be done across your clients’ digital footprint through strategic consultancy and follow-up.
The Account Manager has a responsibility to understand the digital communications landscape, alongside the broader commercial landscape and should be able to consider client and agency issues with the aim to develop and protect key client relationships.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts, providing strategic input and working with the relevant Prodo delivery teams to maintain and grow client happiness
• Maintain and build client relationships through regular contact and attendance of client meetings
• Prepare client proposal documents and respond to formal invitations to tender
• Lead-on and co-ordinate sales pitches
• Work with the marketing team to deliver our customer communication strategy
• Work with Account Directors to maximize account revenue and profit opportunities to contribute towards team sales targets
• Manage client budgets and ROI forecasts including provision of full rationales behind all recommendations across Inbound marketing. Working with clients to direct them on the best practices to target their business goals
• Research a clients’ area of business with the ability to quickly assess competitors and recommend winning strategies and budgets
• Checking, sending and analysing monthly reports with the client
• Previous proven account management experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, to work and interface with individuals of various levels and backgrounds
• Excellent understanding of Inbound marketing across SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing (Hubspot certified desirable)
• A good technical understanding of website build methods
• Experience of using WordPress, Magento and Umbraco CMS
• Strong communication skills including high-level presentation and writing skills
• Ability to make sound and logical decisions and choose appropriate courses of action based on the parameters of the situation
• A passion for digital and an ability to communicate and enthuse others with that passion
• An encouraging nature
• Ability to acquire new business through interaction with existing and potential customers
• Ability to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment which may include dealing with difficult customers and balancing competing priorities
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to maintain a thorough understanding of procedures and policies
• Ability to travel to maintain contact with present and potential customers, attend sales and administrative meetings and training
• Good knowledge of word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software
• Ability to initiate action and make decisions when required
• Ability to deal with situations of a dynamic nature; to modify plans, actions and decisions in light of changing situation and circumstances
This is a rewarding role: we are looking for someone who not only meets the personal requirements but also matches our company values – we’re a fun and friendly agency ambitious to innovate and grow further. If that sounds like you, we’ll be a great fit!
Location: Littleton, Chester
Benefits Package: Private Healthcare cover, 23 days holiday + bank holidays + your plus birthday off, flexible start & finish times, free parking on site, subsidised onsite café serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
Please send your CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org