Ready to start making the world a better place?
Creative Concern is looking for a new team member, to join us and help plan and deliver a variety of marketing and communications projects for our clients.
The right person will have worked within a marketing or communications environment (either in-house, or at an agency) for around two years, and will have experience of managing projects, ideally across the range of services that we deliver. This includes design and print, digital communications campaigns, film, and PR and social media.
You’ll also be passionate about the clients that we work with, feel motivated by the issues that get us all out of bed in the morning, and really want to work with our clients to make a difference in the world.
- You’ll have worked in a communication / marketing environment for around two years (in-house or at an agency)
- You’ll be comfortable managing small projects and delivering to a fixed schedule and budget
- You’ll be familiar with design and print projects
- You’ll be self motivated and able to work independently
- You’ll have experience of working in a team
- You’ll be computer literate, and know your way round all Microsoft packages
- Experience of working on digital, social media and PR projects
- Experience of working in, or with, a wider project team including designers, copywriters, PR professionals and digital professionals
- Experience of project planning, including scheduling activity, creating budgets
If you think you could be the right person for the job, please apply using the link below
Closing date: 2nd March 2018
Interviews week beginning 5th March 2018.
If you have any queries, please contact Sophie on 0161 236 0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org