We’re a friendly bunch of creatives and coders based in MediaCityUK, Salford, Manchester. We’re proud to be a low carbon, ethics based design agency, doing our bit to make the world a better place.
We create beautiful brands, wondrous websites and magical motion. And we’re looking for an account manager with a passion for working on exciting and busy client accounts to join our growing team.
We feel this role would appeal to an account manager or senior account exec looking for that next challenge. You must have 2+ years experience in a creative agency, ideally working on both print and digital for integrated projects.
You will play a proactive role in assisting a diverse range of clients. Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must. You will be confident talking to clients and working closely with all members of the team to ensure the timely delivery of all projects.
You’ll work alongside the directors, account management team and designers to develop creative and digital briefs, grow client accounts and run successful multi platform campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle incoming enquiries, assist with new business opportunities
- Lead client meetings, take briefs and discuss ongoing project requirements and progress
- Research briefs, help with preparation and delivering pitches
- Quoting brand, print and digital projects
- Prepare and present progress and account reports
- Undertake day-to-day admin tasks, assist with project scheduling
- Develop client relationships, keep CRM systems updated
What we offer:
- Super cool office in the heart of MediaCityUK
- Great opportunities for career progression
- A personal development budget to spend on courses, events etc
- Company support to help train and develop your skills
- Team fun days out and volunteering opportunities
- Your birthday off
- Company pension scheme.
- Great holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Ride2Work scheme.
How to apply:
We can’t wait to hear from you, we’re so excited! Please email a short message about yourself and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the link below