About In Touch Networks…
In Touch Networks is transforming the way businesses recruit and people develop. We were founded 5 years ago to provide an alternative route to the traditional recruitment model. Since then, we have grown to 100 people and have been recognised as the fastest growing Technology company in the North West. Currently we work with over 26,000 organisations looking to recruit senior level executives and consultants worldwide, from FTSE’s right down to 2-man start ups.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Sponsorship Team...
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this person will be responsible for the account management of all sponsored clients across the networks of sites. The successful candidate will provide client support plus analytics and reporting of all sponsorship deals negotiated in house and by external partners, ensuring that meticulous data is maintained and communications are managed across all areas.
We are much more than a headhunter…
By providing free marketing and advertising for companies and a tailored service for our members, we are disrupting the recruitment industry from the top, down. We arm our members with the tools needed to secure their next senior level post including CPD accredited training, networking events, CV writing and exclusive job opportunities.
Job responsibilities will include……
- Delivering analytical performance reports to clients.
- Managing all digital display inventory.
- Working with clients to understand the client's business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Liaising with clients copy team to ensure creative is delivered in appropriate format.
- Presenting proposals, including activity schedules in alignment with contractual agreements.
- Working alongside in house content team to produce sponsorship email content.
- Maintaining detailed records and campaign statistics.
- Taking a support role in lead generation strategy for sponsorship sales team.
- Aiding in the smooth running of revenue operations.
Apply if you…….
- Are willing to learn and are enthusiastic about progressing your marketing career.
- Have experience managing display inventory.
- Have previous media agency experience, preferably a large well known agency.
- You can use your own initiative and take ownership of the role.
To apply for this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org