This is a superb opportunity for a talented agency account manager to join us. At The Market Creative, we use people’s behaviour to influence brand experiences and communication.
We collaborate with brands and retailers to help them embrace the power of behavioural-led thinking to drive growth, acceptance, commitment, and action. This behaviour-led thinking is driven by our unique model which enables us to help our clients to understand and influence behaviour, nudging people into action. As an IPA CPD and Investors in People accredited agency there is enormous emphasis on the development and coaching of our people to reach their goals and ambitions.
Working on a range of national and international brands you’ll play a key role in managing and developing clients’ requirements, including strategy, marketing, branding, advertising and digital.
Your role will include
- Being the bridge between client and agency sharing insights, ideas and enthusiasm for their business.
- Be responsible for the successful management of the client relationship.
- Oversee all projects on a day-to-day basis, constantly solving problems, driving to completion.
- Ensure client servicing runs smoothly and achieves maximum potential.
- Execute creative ideas, professionally, successfully, on time and within budget.
- Experience of working in a marketing communications agency
- Be a senior account exec or an existing account manager looking for a challenge.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal skills demonstrating professionalism in every interaction.
- Can demonstrate a quality focus in their work with a keen attention to detail
- Can demonstrate a full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The passion to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- Good commercial and financial acumen
- Resilient and able to work well under pressure
- A desire to learn about behavioural economics
- A full driving licence
Previous experience and passion of working with clients from within B2B and B2C environments
Benefits of working at TMC
- Up to 25 days holiday entitlement inc Christmas & birthday days off
- We’re IPA CPD and IIP Gold (the only agency in the north west) accredited which means we’re all about developing our talent
- Annual CPD requirement of a minimum 30 hours
- Excellent recognition & reward schemes including an “Employee of the Year” scheme that offers a weekend shopping trip to New York for two.
- Flexible & family friendly work life balance
- Access to the TMC “Learning Academy”.
- Free Parking
- 2 minutes from the Trafford Centre
- 5 minutes from Manchester City Centre
Like what you see? Join us now
To apply, click the link below, or email your CV, with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org