We’re a full service marketing agency on a mission to shape shopper behaviour to drive business.
This means getting to the bottom of what influences the thoughts, feelings and actions of people shopping in your sector. Finding what drives these people to make that all important decision to purchase is the golden ticket to great things for your business.
And we don’t stop until we find it. We’re a team of insightful, strategic and creatively drive people. We work in an agile way to respond quickly to any challenge, shaping big ideas around your individual business needs. Which means we don’t miss an opportunity to make every penny of your marketing budget work hard. And we do it all with tenacity, confidence and curiosity.
Our clients are all leaders in their field and include Silentnight, Sharp’s Bedrooms, WD40, Pets Choice, Buildbase and Aggregate Industries.
See more about the company at www.themarketcreative.com
How you can help us. Your role:
The Account Executive will:
- Assist in client project activities on a daily basis.
- Coordinate the delivery of projects to the highest quality, on time and within budget.
- Support and produce creative ideas, professionally and successfully.
- Maintain effective working relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- 6-12months experience working in an agency environment – creative, digital, design
- Has effective analytical, presentation (written & verbal) & organisational skills
- Is curious about shopper behaviour and has a real desire to learn and progress
- Is aware of current digital media techniques
- IT/MS Office skills – PPT, Word, Excel
- Education – degree level ideally in a marketing/communications led subject
Other benefits of working at TMC
- We’re IPA and IIP Gold (the only agency in the north west) accredited which means we’re all about developing our talent
- CPD requirement of a minimum 30hours per year
- Excellent recognition & reward schemes including an “Employee of the Year” scheme that offers a weekend shopping trip to New York for two.
- Flexible & family friendly work life balance
- Access to the TMC “Learning Academy”.
- Up to 25 days holiday entitlement inc Christmas & birthday days off
- Free Parking
- 2 minutes from the Trafford Centre
- 5 minutes from Manchester City Centre
To apply for this post please send your CV to Emma Martin: firstname.lastname@example.org