We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager ready for a promotion, or an existing Account Director who’s looking for a new challenge within the digital industry.
Our client is a digital marketing agency that is vibrant, forward-thinking and innovative. A deeply established team based in Leeds, this agency has a plethora of awards to its name and continues to add accolades year on year.
Having recently reviewed its Client Services team structure, this agency is now recruiting a team of dedicated Account Directors. It’s the ideal time to start with this agency – you’ll have access to their full range of clients and could potentially pick and choose depending on your strengths and preference.
Working closely with the SEO campaign team and PPC account managers, your role will be to ensure effective strategies are implemented and developed. The aim of the game is for you to provide a joined-up approach of this agency’s services. Acting as a point of escalation for key clients, you’ll ensure that any issues are resolved as promptly and effectively as possible.
This is the perfect role for someone who can review an account’s campaigns and suggest new ways to make them even more successful. You’ll be a keen investigator of campaign strategy and will be able to identify how to go from good to great.
• Lead the strategic review meetings for portfolio campaigns
• Provide leadership and direction to the campaign teams, ensuring strategic activities are implemented
• Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities and work with the sales team to finalise the commercial arrangements
• Make recommendations to the management team and department managers to improve the customer experience and our services
• Support new pitches as required
As you will understand from your time in this industry, the aim of the Account Director is to drive client satisfaction and ensure key clients receive the best service they possibly can. Whether you’re a Senior Account Manager or Account Director, you’ll have plenty of examples that prove your outstanding client services skills, and how you have made a difference to key accounts.
• Solid understanding of PPC, SEO and latest developments in search/content marketing
• Ability to discuss campaign requirements and strategy with clients and account managers
• Excellent client-facing and account management skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Confidence in difficult situations
It sounds cheesy, but these guys are the real deal. They have invested heavily recently and run a happy ship. There’s an employee benefits booklet that’s 60 pages long – testament to how important it is to them that staff feel valued and are happy in their careers.
If you are interested in working with some of the biggest global brands and are excited about joining a rapidly growing company, please apply now or contact Lisa Whittaker at Head Resourcing in Leeds.
Salary circa £35-45k (negotiable)