We’re a full service marketing agency on a mission to shape shopper behaviour to drive business.
This means getting to the bottom of what influences the thoughts, feelings and actions of people shopping in your sector. Finding what drives these people to make that all important decision to purchase is the golden ticket to great things for your business.
And we don’t stop until we find it. We’re a team of insightful, strategic and creatively driven people. We work in an agile way to respond quickly to any challenge, shaping big ideas around your individual business needs. Which means we don’t miss an opportunity to make every penny of your marketing budget work hard. And we do it all with tenacity, confidence and curiosity.
Our clients are all leaders in their field and include Silentnight, Sharp’s Bedrooms, WD40, Pets Choice, Buildbase and Aggregate Industries.
See more about the company at www.themarketcreative.com
How you can help us. Your role:
- Lead a set of client accounts ensuring they are profitable and growing.
- Have responsibility for the development and performance of an Account Management team.
- Ensure the delivery of creative projects to the highest quality, are coordinated, on time and within budget and addresses the client’s needs.
- Develop client relationships and deliver client objectives to drive the profitable growth of existing clients.
- Identify, develop and convert new business opportunities with existing and future clients.
- Lead proposals and pitch presentations approaching with both a commercial and creative mind-set.
- Ensure excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues are developed.
- 5 years+ experience in a TTL/digital agency
- Evidence of building successful client relationships and delivering outstanding campaigns
- Can demonstrate lateral, analytical, creative and strategic thinking
- Can develop, lead and retain high performing teams
- Is well connected and have the potential to bring in new relationships
- Have a real interest in shopper behaviour
- Previous experience of working with clients from within retail sectors.
- To have passed industry qualifications from IPA, CIM
To apply for this post please send your CV to Emma Martin: email@example.com