Creative Content Works is THE technology-driven creative production company, specialising in ground-breaking large-scale production (photorealistic CGI, VFX and strategic creative content) for leading retailers and consumer brands in the UK.
With an impressive roster of clients including John Lewis, JD Sports, The White Company, Next, Magnet, Dreams, and Funkin’ Cocktails, we help brands to keep up with creative evolution and digitally transform at scale. CCW has a simple philosophy… produce amazing content, at speed and scale, delivered by experts.
Today, CCW consists of a passionate team of 70 creative thinkers and tech innovators based in Manchester, London and Sofia. We build powerful partnerships with brands, solving creative and technology challenges for a digital future. Our market focus is: Interiors, Beauty, Retail / FMCG brands.
About the Role
The CCW Client Service team is responsible for delivering, developing and growing our key client accounts. Our clients and their customers live and breathe an integrated omni-channel world, it is complex, sometimes confusing and the client service team’s goal is always to simplify the experience. As a technology driven company we must remain current, relevant, retail savvy and always effective.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Manchester team and play a key role in accelerating the rapid growth of our business. We're looking for an exceptional individual who will support on existing key client accounts and own a pool of their own clients to develop.
Your external focus will be ensuring delivery on brief and on budget along with client growth and satisfaction, being fundamentally responsible for being the client representative within our business while developing client relationships and revenue growth.
Internally, you will support in the development of our key client accounts as well as manage your own client group, whilst having a deep understanding of CCW’s capabilities across our pillars of creative, production and technology, and aligning these with the commercial landscape of our clients’ business and the markets that they operate in. You will proactively be living our company values and delivering on our company vision.
- You will build meaningful partnerships with our clients positioning CCW as their key creative supplier.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients vision, their business and their market to allow us to better service them.
- Be able to knowledgeably analyse briefs and challenges set by the client and develop the best possible solution with the wider CCW team.
- Proactively identify, scope and develop areas of opportunity for our clients where we can add value.
- You are the client's representative in our business and as such have the responsibility for the strategy around that client account and over whether the work the CCW team produces satisfies the brief or opportunity.
- You will hold the wider CCW production team accountable for on time and on budget delivery of creative and production work for our clients.
- You will be the key link between the client and production teams, ensuring communication is clear and expectations are managed at all times.
- You will be responsible for the financial management of your accounts, proactively tracking profitability, performance and reporting those to the Account Director on a monthly basis with a focus on continual improvement in these areas.
- You will have the ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels across various teams.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a client-facing role within a creative agency or similar environment with extensive experience of production within that period.
- You will be able to demonstrate proven results in: evolving a client’s approach to how they use marketing communications, not just maintaining the status quo; developing and growing client revenue and maintaining client relationships over an extended period.
- A comprehensive understanding of omni-channel marketing with experience in video, photography, CGI and digital production.
- The ability to build strong partnerships with our clients, inspiring and engaging them through our work, your personality and your passion for their business and brand.
- A passion to proactively identify, research, develop and share ideas and insights with the team around you and our clients to further all of our progress towards common goals.
- Exceptional commercial awareness, from understanding business models and markets, through to identifying and commercialising opportunities and the accurate financial budget setting and management of our clients.
- A mindset to ‘make it happen’ and a passion to embrace, demonstrate and proliferate our company values and vision.
- Creative and welcoming working environment.
- Opportunity to influence their own career path and speed of progression.
- Annual team building trips, monthly socials and team activities.
- Support for professional development and training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company profit share scheme.
- Health insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
NO AGENCIES - thank you.