Junior Account Executive
We're looking for a Junior Account Executive to join the LarkHill PR team in our fab new offices in the centre of York. LarkHill PR is an independent B2B PR and communications consultancy on a mission to help forward-thinking organisations find their voice and tell their story.
We're recruiting for someone who has a passion for PR and communications and is looking for their first step into the PR agency world.
Founded in 2021 and based in York, you would be part of a growing team at LarkHill PR with a reputation for honesty, transparency, and proactivity. You will be working with a number of savvy businesses of all sizes, from start-ups and challenger brands, to established global organisations who are challenging and transforming the way we work and live, for the better.
We would like to meet candidates with strong organisational skills, a desire to learn, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an interest in the political, societal, economic and technological issues that are driving the world.
If you are looking to take your first step into the heady world of PR and are based in Yorkshire, then get in touch.
Role will involve (but not limited too):
- Working across a portfolio of clients to support with their PR needs
- Monitoring of editorial calendars social media for potential client opportunities
- Pitching news and views to the media to achieve great press coverage
- Writing high quality and engaging content that clearly articulates the client’s story
- Undertaking weekly and monthly reporting across accounts
- 38 days holiday inclusive of public/bank holidays
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 5% contributory pension
- Personal development Plan with annual external training budget
To apply send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
NO AGENCIES - thank you