An exciting opportunity to join a passionate, talented, and customer focused marketing team – for Prime Student Living.
Prime Student Living is a forward-thinking leader in the PBSA (Purpose Built Student Accommodation) market who put customer experience at the heart of everything we do.This role will be key to helping Prime Student Living achieve its strategic ambitions, growing from 2,000 beds under management to over 10,000 over the next 4 years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving full occupancy across all properties by developing and delivering marketing campaigns and initiatives to drive competitive advantage, whilst working with our property teams to deliver market leading customer experience and brand differentiation.
You will develop the annual marketing plan for each property and take ownership for the flawless execution of marketing campaigns, on time & within budget, to achieve set KPIs with the support of the rest of the marketing team, whilst developing the brand and customer experience. Our marketing activities focus on brand advocacy and retention amongst existing residents, as well as driving bookings via acquisition activities for new residents.
Leading the team will be critical to success, both your direct reports and wider stakeholders. As well as internal teams, the successful management and engagement of external partners will be crucial for success.
More detail on responsibilities
- Understanding of our product, audiences, place in the market and how to best position Prime Student Living for competitive advantage.
- Live and breathe our customer first strategy, ensuring all aspects of the customer journey achieve the experience we aim to deliver. This should be front of mind for everything from campaign management to operational delivery.
- Delivery of a year-round insight plan through trend mapping, changes in attitudes, customer surveys and focus groups, external research and localised environmental changes.
- Creation of annual marketing plans to achieve full occupancy whilst always seeking to outperform commercial KPIs.
- Focus on continuous improvement throughout the year, adapting plans as required. Campaigns will be across digital, print, events and a full communications plan – targeting all customer segments via an extensive channel mix. Campaigns should be cost effective and always seek to improve performance and must fit with our brand to deliver consistent brand identity.
- To plan the annual marketing budget by prioritising and allocating budget between various marketing campaigns to maximise performance, achieve highest ROI and meet business commercial KPIs.
- Ongoing management of budget performance, spend reports and working closely with finance to ensure accurate accounting.
- Marketing or business degree graduate
- Previous B2C marketing experience (preferably client-side roles)
- Customer acquisition, lead generation, loyalty & retention proficiency
- Experience across all channels, from ATL to BTL, digital to offline, outdoor to point of sale and everything in-between
- Experience building brands which reflect their positioning and USP in the market, providing added value to the customer
- Proven experience working within a fast moving, results orientated, target driven business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic, positive and passionate with drive and determination
- Proactive at all times and able to demonstrate confidence, creativity & innovation, professionalism and a consistent ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to produce clear and concise updates to management
- Full of ideas and always striving to deliver the best
- Lateral thinker and creative problem solver
- Dedicated to upskilling and driving performance from all team members
- Detail orientated with a passion for creative marketing which delivers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel to visit our incredible properties
- Flexible remote working – fully set-up for home working
- 25 days annual leave, with 8 bank holidays on top
- Free birthday day off
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Going Bee-yond employee recognition scheme
- Membership to Unum LifeWorks (employee assistance programme)
- Matching 4% company pension
- Life insurance
- Free parking at our Manchester head office
If this sounds like a role that you would thrive in, then please send across a copy of your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 07785 692 496 for more details.