Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a technical project manager to join our growing team. You will work hand in hand with developers, creatives, and client services to ensure the smooth running of technical projects, whether that be large enterprise websites or one-off campaign pieces.
Day to day you will get to work on some of the world’s largest brands and have a direct contribution on the work we deliver for them. Whilst this role sits within the technical team, you will work with all areas of the agency, bringing together the wide array of skills and services we offer to deliver the best possible results.
As part of the team, you will be supported by a group of vastly experienced project managers and a wider team of client services, creative, developers, UX/CRO, PPC, SEO… the list goes on!
- Scope project requirements and collate accurate estimates
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Write clear and concise briefs for the team to work from
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth running of projects
- Deliver projects on time and at a high standard
- Quality assurance testing
- Ability to create detailed and accurate timing plans
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction