We are looking for a .NET developer to join our growing technical team, specifically someone with a passion for all things Umbraco.
As Umbraco gold partners, we pride ourselves on creating the best solutions possible for our clients. You will share this passion and work with a team of vastly experienced developers.
This is an opportunity to put the latest technology into practice for some of the UK’s biggest brands. We are actively working on several Umbraco 9 builds, alongside our stable of Umbraco 8 sites.
You will be involved in the full life cycle of projects, including estimating, scoping, and specification. You will be a self-starter, able to proactively work with internal stakeholders to get up to speed on projects with minimal oversight.
Your ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical members of the team will be critical. Part of the role will be to mentor and advocate for solid development practices within the team.
- Ensuring that technical best practices are followed
- Hands on development and delivery of projects
- Scoping and estimating projects
- Helping to write clear and concise documentation, including functional and technical specifications
- Conducting code-reviews with team members
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology developments
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally working in an agency environment
- Strong experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Experience with Umbraco (at least v7, preferably v8)
- Practical experience in applying SOLID principles in a commercial setting
- Git version control (experience using Gitflow a bonus)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction