Prolific North, an independently-owned publishing and events company based in Manchester, is now hiring a Marketing Coordinator.
As a Marketing Coordinator at Prolific North you will…
- Work across a range of projects and events, including marketing the Prolific North Awards, Digital City Festival, and Brands & Agencies.
- Write copy for websites, sales collateral, social media, email campaigns, blog posts, landing pages and press releases.
- Conduct research into industry trends, potential media partners, and competitors.
- Learn to use marketing automation tools and a CRM to organise data, produce landing pages and run email marketing campaigns.
- Input on ideas and strategy for campaigns; give feedback on colleagues’ ideas and work.
- Support with content management for multiple websites.
This is a role with lots of scope for progression, so you could soon be leading your own campaigns!
You’ll be a great fit for this role if…
- You’re ambitious to progress in marketing and are someone who takes lots of ownership and responsibility over what you do.
- You hold yourself to a high standard and take pride in producing high quality, thoughtful work.
- You have examples of brilliant pieces of copy you’ve written and can clearly demonstrate you know what makes a compelling and persuasive piece of writing.
- You can demonstrate a clear understanding of the fundamentals of B2B marketing; you have an awareness of industry trends and take an active interest in the latest marketing campaigns.
- You’re confident speaking to external stakeholders on the phone, pitching ideas in meetings and giving your colleagues constructive feedback.
- You’re creative, full of ideas and excited to collaborate to solve problems together.
- You’re organised and comfortable with change (a lot of your work will be on events, which often involves last minute changes and the need to be flexible).
- You’re super comfortable with digital work (you’ll need to learn how to use a marketing automation platform etc).
- You have some experience with content marketing, email marketing and social media marketing.
We’d love to hear about any skills or experience you have with…
- Running paid campaigns via Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or YouTube
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- CRM and marketing automation
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to do everything mentioned above, the most important thing is your attitude, interest in marketing and eagerness to learn new things. If you’re conscientious, proactive and an aspiring future marketing leader - we want to hear from you! We welcome applications from everyone, and are really keen to build a diverse and truly inclusive team.
Please complete this typeform to apply, (or click the link below). The form includes some questions about you, and some questions about marketing, but is not a timed assessment.
You will be asked to upload a sample piece of writing (e.g. copy you’ve produced for a webpage, marketing email or blog), so make sure you have something ready. If you don’t have examples of work from a previous role, you are welcome to write something speculatively.
For any questions, contact Natalie (Marketing Manager at Prolific North): email@example.com
NO AGENCIES - thank you.