Hello.Big Brand Ideas is on the hunt for a midweight copywriter to join our fast-paced, fast-growing content team.
The right person will have a solid portfolio of copywriting under their belt, spanning different brand voices, digital formats, and campaigns.
Join our talented team
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Copy. Their day-to-day role will predominately involve writing performance-related content for SEO, but the applicant should also have some demonstrable experience supporting on conceptual creative. You’ll be equally capable of writing fantastic headlines as you are producing long-form articles. We’re looking for an all-rounder — someone with a passion for crafting copy that pops, no matter where it lives.
It will also be the copywriter’s job to deliver client editorial plans, join in content ideation sessions, and support the broader agency with everything from scripts to social assets.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for:
- Writing, researching, and conceptualising copy across a range of digital formats.
- Producing short- and long-form editorial content.
- Dissecting internal/external briefs and providing work that meets client requirements.
- Collaborating with teams to determine the copy direction.
- Actively participating in idea generation, campaign development, and execution.
- Maintaining high standards of copywriting and exercising quality control.
- Proofing and editing other copywriters’ work.
- Ensuring consistency and quality across all written content.
- Liaising with clients to present feedback and talk through deliverables.
- Assisting the team with designing content plans.
- Supporting departments, including social media, SEO, and PR.
- Working across multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Managing demanding and changing deadlines.
We’d love you to have:
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a copywriter either in-house or at an agency.
- A bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing/Journalism/English or a related subject.
- A fantastic grasp of the English language and be a complete perfectionist.
- The gift of spotting grammatical errors from a distance.
- A varied portfolio of work that spans different formats and industries.
- The ability to turn your hand to different tones of voice.
- Experience of producing editorial calendars and planning content.
- Enthusiasm and be able to take constructive feedback.
- Great creativity and not shy away from bringing ideas to the table.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience of working independently.
In return for being charismatic, hungry for career development and for having the right skills to be a part of our team, you will be given the responsibility to make a real difference to your clients, our agency offering as well as your own career development.
Big Brand Ideas is an integrated marketing agency focused on creating engaging, immersive and highly creative experiences for brands. We are a collaboration of some of the top names from network and bespoke agencies, brought together to deliver a boutique experience and service to clients.
Unique in our approach and our desire to do things differently, we build client teams that combine the best of abilities in design, dev, tech, content, engagement, and performance. Our belief in our approach ensures we produce brilliant results for clients.
If you have the daily drive and determination to make a real difference, please send your CV and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org