Senior Account Manager / Account Director
twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for an Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join our Leeds office to be responsible for leading client relationships, development and revenue across digital marketing. You will have already gained experience in an agency or similar environment, being able to manage multiple clients at once, on integrated accounts (digital marketing - PPC, SEO etc and ideally but not essential, web development).
Based in our Leeds or London city centre offices (hybrid working avaikable), which offer an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
What You'll Be Doing
- You’ll build and grow client relationships with a set group of our amazing clients
- You’ll work alongside the CSD to achieve your client’s targets
- You’ll create strategic and innovative client plans
- You’ll work with other specialist marketing and project management teams across the agency
- You’ll assist in the preparation and pitching for new clients.
- You’ll effectively support the Account Management team
What We Need
- You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience in account management, within an agency environment or similar
- You’ll have ideally at least 5 years digital marketing experience, within PPC, SEO etc and web build management.
- You’ll be an excellent relationship builder, with outstanding client management skills
- You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work and speak with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- You’ll want to succeed and progress, we can offer you an uncapped career progression path within client services.
What You'll Get In Return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Manager, Alexis Beach
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.