twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join the Client Services team and be accountable for supporting client relationships, development and revenues.
Based in our Leeds city centre office (hybrid working available), which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
What You'll Be Doing
- Building and growing client relationships
- Understanding client’s business and generating new ideas to enhance performance
- Building trust, credibility and client referrals
- Developing multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties
- Assisting the Account Director and Client Services department in achieving client targets/KPI’s within the context of the opportunity
- Assisting with strategic and innovative input into client plans
- Assessing and highlighting cross selling opportunities between the agency divisions
- Assisting in the preparation and pitching of new functionality and ideas
- Optimising client relationships at all levels across all disciplines
- Reviewing and reporting against account profitability with ideas for improvement
- Effective and efficient forecasting of client spend
- Good commercial management of accounts
- Supporting new business team in pitches, tenders and proposals where appropriate
- Supporting the agency in its delivery of ISO27001
What We Need
- 1 years' agency experience (in-house considered)
- Digital marketing experience within PPC, SEO etc. and web build management
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and internet browsers
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to deliver true consumer insight at the highest level of planning
- Ability to demonstrate high performance behaviours including influence, empathy, people development and team building
- Proactiveness and forward-thinking
What You'll Get In Return
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Manager, Alexis Beach
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.