Head of Paid Media
At Jaywing, we are recruiting for a Head of Paid Media. The Head of Paid Media will help drive the integrated Paid Media product offering for the agency.
With overall responsibility for the agency’s joined up approach to PPC, Programmatic and Paid Social, Affiliate and Marketplaces, you will collaborate successfully with key senior stakeholders to ensure a holistic, seamless, and future-facing offer. You’ll ensure that the agency is at the cutting edge of paid media campaign planning, strategy and execution.
This role is ideal if you have extensive experience devising exceptional paid media strategies which drive growth and ROI for clients, irrespective of category or sector.
- To best advise clients on their usage of digital paid media, meeting campaign and commercial objectives. Deliver holistic paid media strategies that drive growth and ROI for clients.
- Drive innovation and the development of the paid media offering.
- Identify future industry trends and developments, ensuring that this information feeds through into the proposition to clients
- Identify trends within paid media and harness these for the benefit of our client
- Devise paid digital media strategies alongside internal teams and overseeing the delivery of these strategies across all clients, whilst playing a key role in leading the strategies for our Tier 1 clients
- Advise clients on paid digital media strategy
- Support day-to-day campaign operations, ensuring clients receive a high level of service
- Ensure teams deliver campaigns to schedule, on budget and on or above targets set
- Work with existing accounts to help grow their usage of digital paid media
- You will have already forged a successful career in the digital business, whether agency, client, or media owner
- Agency side experience is advantageous
- You will have experience of running projects and campaigns to budget, of managing a media department/team, and of stimulating and organising media staff.
- Knowledge and experience of offline media would be advantageous.
You will be familiar with paid digital media work for brand/above the line results, but are absolutely required to be familiar with work for DR/below the line activity, including:
DisplayWebsites Design and Development
UX and CRO
What's it like to work at Jaywing?
Jaywing is home to a diverse bunch of talented specialists and downright brilliant people. Bringing together the best creative thinkers, data scientists, channel and performance marketers and technologists, we’re a 300-strong team with offices in Sheffield, Leeds and Newbury (and Sydney, too.) A tight-knit group on a collective mission to create certainty for our clients in an uncertain world.
The beauty is that every day is different. Working in integrated teams on an enviable client list, we’re always looking for new ways to solve business problems. New ways of using our skills and expertise to deliver effective, intelligent work for our clients. Work that perhaps might win an award or two. All this in a day’s work – with a pub lunch or Friday beer usually rounding it off.
Iconic brands and top people are just the beginning. Join us and you’ll enjoy a flexible, 35-hour working week, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and up to an extra 5 day’s holiday after each year of service. We offer a generous pension scheme and enhanced parental leave, plus healthcare and life assurance plans, our employee assistance programmes and lots more...