We’re looking for a self-motivated, results oriented SEO Specialist who can hit the ground running, as part of our ambitious (permanently) remote UK team at Tilious.
This is an opportunity to get in at the start of a period of rapid growth for an agency specialising in world-class SEO. You’ll work remotely, from anywhere in the UK, to help shape the future of our ever evolving SEO service whilst progressing your career as we continue to expand.
At Tilious, we’re on a mission to assist the long-term growth of ambitious independent businesses via SEO. Our unique approach to SEO means you’ll be spending your time focusing on revenue over rankings and results over reports. It’s an opportunity to turn your SEO insights into action and have a real impact for clients that appreciate your work.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, self-motivated, problem solver with a keen eye for detail and an innate desire to perform at 100%. Excellent time management and communication skills are essential.
You will take responsibility for maintaining and growing a number of assigned client accounts in order to meet an agreed monthly revenue target. You will achieve this through the creation and implementation of results focused SEO strategies. You will have a keen eye for detail and base your strategies on a solid understanding of accurate data, the client’s organic search market and commercial objectives. You will have a clear understanding of the customer journey with the ability to optimise client websites through awareness, consideration and decision phases.
You will work independently across a range of SEO activities, to include:
- Advanced keyword research and SERP analysis.
- Competitor analysis.
- Google Analytics setup and tracking reviews.
- Technical SEO recommendations and implementation.
- On-page optimisation analysis and enhancement.
- Content strategy development and orchestration based on searcher intent.
- Link building strategy creation and monitoring.
- Local SEO review and implementation.
- SEO website migration planning and guidance.
- Insight reporting based on third-party analytics data and search market trends.
You will be responsible for achieving significant results across each assigned client account. Importantly, you will be able to identify potential obstacles in advance and devise a strategy to overcome them.
Key SEO Specialist responsibilities include:
- SEO Strategies. You’ll be responsible for devising and implementing comprehensive SEO strategies for a portfolio of client accounts. You’ll work with each client to gain a clear understanding of their business objectives and how they make money to create an effective SEO strategy for each client account.
- Building Relationships. Building great client relationships is a key part of your role. You’ll be responsible for managing communications with clients as the primary point of contact via email, phone/video and occasional in-person meetings.
- Workload Management. You’ll be responsible for effectively managing your own workload and available resources, including contractors, to consistently meet deadlines.
- Technical SEO. You’ll be required to implement or otherwise clearly detail technical SEO enhancements to be implemented by a developer.
- SEO Reporting. You’ll create monthly SEO reports that turn data into insights and can be actioned for continued organic search growth.
- New Ideas. You’ll proactively keep up-to-date with, share and utilise the latest industry insights to maximise results against key client objectives.
- Contributions. You’ll contribute to and provide feedback on internal processes to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
Experience. You should have 2+ years experience working in SEO and be comfortable managing multiple client accounts. You’ll be more than comfortable with tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and Ahrefs. You’ll also have an excellent understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages.
Effective. You should have a proven track record devising and implementing SEO strategies that meet client objectives and exceed expectations. You’ll take a personal responsibility for delivering the best possible work and results for all client accounts under your control.
Communication. You’ll be credible, confident and articulate with impeccable command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Time Management. Strong time management, organisation and planning skills are crucial for this role. You’ll be reliable with the ability to accurately and consistently set and meet deadlines.
Analytical. You’ll have the ability to interpret data, identify trends and investigate anomalies. Your approach will be meticulous and show great attention to detail.
Passion. You should be self-motivated with a passion for search and delivering the best results for your clients. You’ll be eager to learn and grow.
We take a balanced approach to work, so you can enjoy what you do while leaving enough time for the other important things in your life.
Competitive Salary. Despite a shorter workweek than the majority of UK-based digital agencies, we keep our salaries competitive and inline with the job market. Transparent annual pay reviews and progression opportunities provide a clear career growth path.
30-hour Workweek. You’ll have plenty of time for other pursuits. We believe in a fun, friendly and focused work environment that prioritises output over hours.
Remote Working. Work from anywhere in the UK, the rest of the team is just a video call away.
Flexible Hours. You’re in control of your own schedule. Design a workweek that works for you.
29 Days Holiday. We offer 29 days annual leave, including all UK public and bank holidays.
Personal Development. We cover anything that increases your work skills, including books, subscriptions and courses. You’ll also have free access to any company software to take your personal/side projects to the next level.
Home Office Equipment. We strongly believe the best work comes from having the best home working environment. If there’s anything missing from your current setup, we’ve got you covered.
Make an Impact. You’ll be given the opportunity and responsibility to make a real impact for both clients and Tilious, as we continue to evolve in this faced-paced industry.