Client Services /Account Manager
Powerhouse is growing! We are a leading creative content production company, shooting digital content for some of the UK’s leading brands including M&S, Booths, Center Parcs, Gordon’s Gin and Taylors of Harrogate.
We are continuing to grow our existing client portfolio and have gained a significant number of new business wins, so we are now looking to appoint a Client Services Manager. We offer a fun, flexible working environment where we put our people first, supporting you to develop your career with us.
At Powerhouse we believe it is important that our staff enjoy coming to work. We are a flexible, friendly employer and our mission is to create a happy workplace which gives our clients value and produces great results.
What is the job?
Your role is to nurture and grow successful client partnerships, serving as the Powerhouse key contact for designated accounts and providing a first-class service. You will be responsible for progressing existing business and uncovering new opportunities in line with our client development plans.
- Delivering exceptional service to clients, ensuring we are producing commercially viable solutions and working to our client development plans
- Cultivating strong, positive relationships with existing clients and onboarding new clients
- Identifying opportunities to grow existing accounts and generate new business opportunities through referrals
- Account managing a portfolio of clients, acting as their key point of contact, improving the client experience whilst working within commercial guidelines
- Supporting the new business team in winning new clients and responding to client briefs
- Collaboration with our Production and Creative departments to ensure successful project completion and client satisfaction
- Resolving project issues, tracking and improving processes that relate to the client's needs, ensuring viability and profitability of the project
- Keeping fully up to date with market insight through networking, actively researching and studying the market and proactively sharing knowledge with colleagues, clients and peers.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have proven experience in a creative agency or marketing environment with substantial experience of client services and/or account management
- You will be a commercial thinker, results orientated, able to negotiate internally and externally and be used to working to key business development metrics
- You will understand brand strategy and digital marketing to be able to talk to our clients credibly about their needs
- Your strengths will be in relationship management, able to earn respect quickly and have a natural ability to build rapport with clients to identify viable opportunities for growth
- You love talking to clients, this is a real hands-on role where energy and positivity are essential to meet and exceed expectations
- You will be a confident and competent presenter, able to promote our services with credibility and passion
- You will pride yourself on excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload to meet client and business needs.
We pride ourselves in our unique team culture that embodies our core values of positivity, passion, support, responsibility and integrity and want you to be able to show us how you embody these values in abundance!
In return we offer you:
- An agile working policy - you choose when and where you work
- Christmas shut down in addition to your holiday allowance
- A vibrant and inclusive social events calendar. We are a social bunch and love to get out and about to build great team spirit. This includes a monthly activity, summer and Christmas parties
- Free refreshments all day every day and regular team lunches. With 7 studio kitchens there is always great food on offer
- Designated budget for wellbeing initiatives such as yoga classes and support for mental health through our partnership with Able Futures
- Birthday and Christmas gifts
- Opportunity to give back – we work with local schools and universities to showcase opportunities in the creative sector
Powerhouse can offer you the opportunity to secure a great work life balance, inspiration to leap out of bed in the morning, a chance to work in a genuine ‘people-first’ environment and the potential to develop your career as our business grows. We are at a pivotal point of our growth journey, and we are offering an opportunity to be at the start of something special
To apply please go to our website or click the link below
Strictly no agencies please