Social Media Expert
Fastest Growing Kitchen Brand in UK with Parent company in Germany (Largest Mnf in Europe £1.4bm turnover) looking for a Social Media Specialist who will be responsible for leading the way through our brand social channels.
Initially focusing on the national social channels and responsible for our flagship store in York but eventually working towards offering guidance/consultancy to our network of 40+ stores who choose to run their own localized social activity all with the purpose of creating a themed brand message through all social channels.
The suitable candidate will thrive on working from a brief and expect to work autonomously when required to achieve the brands' goals. The candidate will also be responsible for leveraging relationships we have with our extensive list of high profile suppliers (Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Siemens, Quooker, Smeg, AEG, Neff, Bosch etc) to gain good marketing content for use across all platforms (Print and Digital)
- Tested experience of growing a consumer brands social platform across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc – preferably from a home and lifestyle background.
- Experience in running paid campaigns across Social and Google ad platforms
- Excellent numerical and reporting skills
- Working towards KPI’s and deadlines and revising these to get a better return on investment (ROI)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent understanding of Online and Offline digital strategy and experience working with agencies to align brand and agency activities to meet company objects.
- Must always question the brief
Would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams and associated applications (Power BI etc)
- Google Data Studio and Google Analytics knowledge
- Excel reporting and csv importing
- Database management
- Photography and videography experience
- Adobe suite experience or similar – Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator
- Video editing – DaVinci Resolve or similar.
- WordPress Blog/Website CMS – data input
- Trust Pilot experience
- Yext Platform knowledge
To apply, email your CV, with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com