Ready to take the next step in your PR and Marketing career? We are searching for experienced agency Account Managers to join our award-winning team.
Someone who is as confident chatting to journalists as they are crafting stories and who thrives on managing integrated communications campaigns within a team.
Can you design a creative campaign plan, tell compelling stories to national media outlets and write great copy which makes people sit up and pay attention? We want to hear from you.
We are looking for Account Managers across our Consumer team who work on fashion & retail to homes & gardens, food & drink and charities and also our Corporate Team who handle a range of tech, property, legal, professional and sustainability clients.
This is the perfect role for someone ready take the next step in a fast-paced, exciting and forward-thinking creative comms agency. Someone who is a great client manager, team player and ambitious self-starter.
You'll be based at our vibrant agency space in the fantastic city of Newcastle, along with a flexible working policy with hybrid working.
- Previous agency or integrated in-house experience
- Experience of writing sit up out of your chair, spill your coffee, text your friend-type copy for press, social media and digital
- Attention to detail and understanding of budgets
- Great planner & Client relationship builder
- Proven national media contacts
- Experience of managing and developing junior team members
Competitive salary, benefits package and training programme including:
- Flexible working – flexi start and finish times, hybrid office/WFH working
- PRP bonus
- Pension contributions
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthday Day Off
- Ocademy – personalised training plan, training budget and mentor
- Social squad – a calendar of team events, nights out and activities
- Oway Day – annual trip away together
- Wellbeing programme
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels of the clients and communities we serve. All employment decisions at O are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, skin colour, religion or belief, sexuality, gender identity, age or disability.
At O, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it.