Assistant Account Manager
Wanted! New team member. Hough Bellis is on the lookout for a new team member – and it could be you!
We want a new Assistant Account Manager who can hit the ground running and help our excellent team continue to tell great stories.
What do we need?
- We need someone who shares our vision of delivering great work on projects that improve people’s lives.
- Someone who can build strong and lasting relationships with our fantastic clients, and who’ll become part of the Hough Bellis family for years to come.
- You’ll be able to run your own accounts, spot the best opportunities, fix things before they break, and can create content that stands out from the crowd.
- We need someone who is versatile and organised, who wants to build a career at a company where there’s plenty of chance to grow.
- You’ll be well versed in social media and media relations, and able to work with our clients and partners to craft a proper strategy.
- Obviously you’ll be able to write clean, clear copy in a variety of tones of voice and more importantly you’ll know what makes a good tale – and what doesn’t.
What do you get?
Our approach is a bit different. We’re not like most PR agencies. We’re a consultancy that offers grown up relationships based on trust.
We only work with organisations that have a social purpose – so you can come to work every day knowing you’re having a positive impact.
We work hard, but we look after ourselves.
We work flexibly and thrive on it, so we can get a better work life balance. We don’t have an office – and that’s not because of the pandemic – we never have had one!
This is a full-time role but that doesn’t mean 9-5.
Our approach has always been to let people work where they want, how they want – and wherever possible – when they want. And in return people deliver great work.
Need to pick up the kids? Fine. Boiler broken? Go deal with it. Have a yoga class you like to go to on Wednesday afternoon? No problem.
We treat each other as a family so you’ll see and hear from us all the time. We talk daily and get together often. Including at our annual team getaways!
We also have a dedicated training program and plenty of room for progression– so you’ll get the training you need to rise through the ranks.
Most of all we want people who love doing great work and who love being able to make it compatible with real life. That’s the Hough Bellis way.
This will be permanent role with a competitive salary.
Interested? To find out more or for a no obligations chat, get in touch today at email@example.com