Who are WMG?
We are experts in SEO, PPC, paid social, programmatic, content marketing, outreach and digital PR. Delivering campaigns that perform, our expanding client base includes Barker & Stonehouse, Hammonds, Exodus Travel and Halfords. A growing brand on an exciting journey, WMG are an idhl Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists.
What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
Your role as Media Planner
You will come from a digital media background, and have a strong strategic and commercial aptitude with the ability to be creative and ‘’Think outside the box’’. You will be expected to assist in the planning, development, delivery, and analysis on strategic campaigns to improve overall campaign effectiveness and success.
- Work with the client and the account team to understand the client's business objectives and advertising strategy
- Liaise with the technical team, clients and sales team to develop media strategies and campaigns
- Work on several projects at the same time, often for several different clients
- Make decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns recommend the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and locations
- Undertake research and analyse data using specialist industry resources
- Identify target audiences and analyse their characteristics, behaviour and media habits
- Present proposals, including cost schedules, to clients and internal teams
- Develop strong working relationships with suppliers and internal/external stakeholders
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns to inform future ones
What we'd like you to bring to the role
- Proven track record of successful media planning, across a range of clients and industries
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with internal/external stakeholders
- A good grasp of literacy, for writing reports and presentations
- Proficiency with numbers, for data analysis and negotiations
- Strong analytical, time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information
- A keen passion for digital advertising
- Strong understanding of digital media channels, incl programmatic and paid social + required creative and asset types
- Agency experience is desired, but not essential
Training and Development
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.