Senior Business Development Manager
Statement – an idhl connected agency – is…growing our Business Development Team! If you are passionate about eCommerce and looking for your next opportunity with an award-winning agency, this could be the perfect role for you!
Who are Statement?
The premier Shopify Plus eCommerce agency, our roots are firmly in retail - and this sets us apart. With first-hand experience of the challenges brands face, we are partner to leading names including NEOM, Cloud Nine, Slendertone, Hotel Chocolat and Taylors of Harrogate. Based in Leeds and with over 20 years of retail experience, Statement are an idhl connected agency, an award-winning group of specialists.
What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
Your role as Senior Business Development Manager
- Identify potential sale opportunities, pitch to clients and close new business opportunities
- Make relevant connections to drive new business leads through various sales channels
- Handle pre-qualified leads
- Work closely with our partnership manager at Shopify Plus to maintain an effective relationship
- Ensure monthly sales targets are met
- Keep up to date with industry developments and attend networking events where relevant
- Investigate and research new technologies
What we'd like you to bring to the role
- Prior experience working with Shopify, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris and other large-scale enterprise eCommerce platforms
- Proven track record in consistently achieving targets
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- An ability to build rapport and make connections
- Attention to detail to ensure proposals are always produced to a high standard
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
Training and Development
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.