Who are Wired Plus?
The marketing automation platform created by marketing experts, helping eCommerce and B2B businesses work smarter, not harder.
Our expanding client base includes Ryobi and Milwaukee tools, Department of health and Silver Cross.A growing brand on an exciting journey, Wired Plus are an idhl Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists.
What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
Your role as an Account Manager
We're on the lookout for a talented and self motivated Account Manager to build, develop and maintain a growing portfolio of clients. The Account Manager will play a pivotal role in the growth and development of our client portfolio, leading on some of our larger accounts.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients
- Keeping up-to-speed with clients requirements, understand their business, recommend appropriate solutions and maximise the revenue potential for Wired Plus
- Working with the Campaign team to facilitate new work - aiding in the delivery of projects
- Consistently generating account growth from existing clients in order to achieve your individual and team monthly targets for revenue from existing clients
- Consistently achieving your monthly individual and team targets by managing client work
- Update the internal quotation system in a timely fashion on a weekly basis to enable accurate sales reporting
- Research e.g. email marketing trends, updates within the industry etc
- Assist in the company’s marketing and account handling programmes by supporting its attendance at client sites, exhibitions, presentations and events
- Mentoring and supporting the development of junior colleagues within the team
- General administrative duties
What we’d like you to bring to the role
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience of delivering high levels of customer service, managing client requirements and delivering results
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to use high levels of initiative to deliver results
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of being adept at spotting upsell opportunities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time and workload to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met on time and to the required standard
- Have meticulous attention to detail to ensure messages are consistent in terms of voice, strategy and brand
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and create rapport with colleagues, clients and management
- Provide positive contributions to a team-working environment
- Able to work in a fast paged, dynamic environment and to use high levels of initiative to deliver results
Training and Development
The Account Manager position allows for a considered, steady progression. We want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.