Email Marketing Campaign Executive
Who are Wired Plus?
The marketing automation platform created by marketing experts, we help eCommerce and B2B businesses work smarter, not harder.
Our expanding client base includes Ryobi Tools, Department of Health and Silver Cross.A brand on an exciting journey of growth, Wired Plus are an idhl Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists.
What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
Your role as Email Marketing Campaign Executive
Working closely with the Campaign Manager and the wider team, you’ll manage all aspects of email activity across our wide variety of clients. You’ll take ownership of email campaign planning and coordinating the creation of assets to ensure a seamless user journey across email and website, whilst also making sure all emails align with the wider content plan, are on brand, and render well across different email clients/devices.
- Day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to:- email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Support and positively influence the creating, planning and implementation of an Email and marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, engagement, website visitors and ROI
- Assisting with developing, recommending and implementing initiatives to drive the effective growth of an engaged customer database
- Assisting with developing the email marketing calendar, analysing performance from historical campaigns
- Assisting in the design and creation of emails, including banners and graphics, writing copy and subject lines
- Curating and editing images for Email content
- Ensuring email marketing campaigns are consistent with brand guidelines, brand strategy and onsite activity
- Ensure email marketing is aligned with the wider consumer contact strategy
- Initiating and acting on lessons learnt from A/B testing to continually push towards achieving ‘best-in-class’ marketing
- Keeping up with industry trends and competitors to ensure top performance of all emails
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to share ideas and ensure a joined up approach to both marketing strategy and specific campaigns
- Support both the marketing and wider management team as required by the business
What we'd like you to bring to the role
- Prior experience in email marketing
- Experience in Campaign Management
- Be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint proficiently
- Meticulous attention to detail
Training and Development
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.