Senior Account Manager
Who are Statement?
The premier Shopify Plus eCommerce agency, our roots are firmly in retail - and this sets us apart. With first-hand experience of the challenges brands face, we are partner to leading names including NEOM, Cloud Nine, Slendertone, Hotel Chocolat and Taylors of Harrogate. Based in Leeds and with over 20 years of retail experience, Statement are an idhl connected agency, an award-winning group of specialists.
What are the benefits of working with us
- Employee well-being is high on our agenda. After all, our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
Your role as Senior Account Manager
- Proactively retain and develop the client relationship and income of the business, to an established KPI retention rate of 80% in addition to identifying additional revenue streams
- Manage your portfolio of clients – ensuring you have an in depth understanding of the financial status including value and contract renewal
- Effectively interact with other Teams, including the New Business Team for account handovers, technical teams to gather performance data and UX Analysts to provide monthly recommendations to clients
- Lead on client kick off meetings and presentations
- Support and mentor more junior members of the team
- Ensure you manage expectations of all clients by communicating through meetings, verbal and email communication (Travel to see some clients will be involved)
- Communicate monthly reports to all clients
- To actively identify opportunities to introduce additional products/services within each client’s business portfolio
What we'd like you to bring to the role
- Experience working within an agency environment (Desirable)
- At least 3-5 years account management experience
- A proven track record of working to, and achieving sales targets
- A keen interest in eCommerce and online retail
- Advanced communication and rapport building skills
- Highly organised and an expert multi-tasker
- Experience managing key documentation and ensuring a clear audit trail of communication.
- Positively contribute to a team-working environment, providing ideas and support to colleagues, build strong working relationships with the wider team and understand internal roles and responsibilities.
- Full, valid driving licence
Training and Development
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.
NO AGENCIES - thank you