Technical SEO Executive
WMG – an idhl connected agency – is…growing ! If you are passionate about Technical SEO and looking for your next opportunity with an award-winning agency, this could be the perfect role for you!
Who are WMG?
WMG are experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR, we deliver campaigns that perform. Our expanding client base includes Barker & Stonehouse, Hammonds, Exodus Travel and Halfords. A growing brand on an exciting journey, WMG are an idhl Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists.
What are the benefits of working with us?
- Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
Your role as SEO Technical Executive
Working within our established SEO team you will be contributing to the strategic planning and implementation of Search Engine Optimisation campaigns across a varied client portfolio.
- Developing strong internal relationships across varied departments
- Developing strong client relationships
- Contributing to various client strategies
- Attending client meetings
- Leading on a small portfolio of clients
- Identifying and escalating client issues
- Ongoing development & mentoring of Analysts
- Compiling monthly SEO performance reports
What we’d like you to bring to the role
- Extensive knowledge of the search engine marketing industry
- You will be organised, determined and persistent.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build lasting relationships.
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Analytically minded.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations.
- knowledge of Google analytics/AdWords is desirable.
Training and Development
The SEO Technical Executive position allows for a considered, steady progression into the Technical Account Manager role. We want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.
NO AGENCIES - thank you